zaterdag 7 april 2012

Vampire diaries (l)

dear readers,

I want to share something with you. Most people already know about this, but if you didn't, OMG you totally mist a part of your life.
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!
I love this serie. No, wait, I LOVE this serie! It is so amazingly cool, the writers really thought of it, and it isn't just a vampire story... no, it is the best!
There are already 3 seasons, so if you didn't know about this yet, start now! Then you'll have lots of episodes to watch.
These are the main characters from left to right, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder)















I love them! Especially the boys of course... they are so hot! ;$ Oh and by the way, I'm gonna marry Ian Somerhalder, but the only problem: he doesn't know yet :$


Just look at those eyes... I'm gonna have to take a tissue cause I'm mucusing right here.
The other boy is also pretty hot, but this one is way nicer.
The main character is Nina Dobrev, she's like a real barbie. She is too perfect if you ask me. But ok, I got to admit, she is beautiful and I'm jealous of her. But mostly because Damon is in love with her and not with me, :D haha.


I know it's photoshopping, but look at her skin, so perfect. UGH >:(


I just love this serie, don't you know it yet? Well, start watching it and I can say for sure you're going to like it!
Do you want to share a good serie with me? Please do, because I love series!

Much love,
xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw gave header! :) En de vampire diaries zijn inderdaad leuk :) Ik heb je ook meteen teruggevolgd!
    Xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen